eri hikawa
HOVER
Hello and welcome! (*´・v・) my name is kagura~ I blog 95% pokemon and the other 5% is anime (evangelion, gainax stuff, shingeki no kyojin, kill la kill, madoka magica and some others)
»
mizukisdick:


Is this or Ren can fly

mizukisdick:

Is this or Ren can fly

2 hours ago on October 22nd, 2014 | J | 12,440 notes
Tagged as: #dmmd 
tenghostdads:

postllimit:

#NotAllClowns

tenghostdads:

postllimit:

#NotAllClowns

image

2 hours ago on October 22nd, 2014 | J | 65,946 notes
Tagged as: #text #favorite 

ciggawet:

*swipes debit card*
*sweats profusely*
*purchase goes through*
me: God is good all the time
Cashier: all the time God is good

2 hours ago on October 22nd, 2014 | J | 129,225 notes
Tagged as: #text 
2 hours ago on October 22nd, 2014 | J | 109 notes
hxneylemon:

LOOK HOW EXCITED THEY BOTH ARE THO
Honey’s got such a mad scientist vibe going on

hxneylemon:

LOOK HOW EXCITED THEY BOTH ARE THO

Honey’s got such a mad scientist vibe going on

3 hours ago on October 22nd, 2014 | J | 770 notes
Tagged as: #big hero 6 
pokemon-photography:

pleasedontactuallyfuckamerica:

honestly-itsjustspooky:

pokemon-photography:

Pokemon Center  Vending Machine - Bellevue, WA.

I go there all the time and no one is ever there. Everyone is always at the Starbucks right next to it. It’s kind of sad 😔

are you kidding me these things are all over the malls here and i’ve never seen anyone use them and i don’t understand

I once traveled 600 miles to purchase a plush from this machine then take pictures of it.  You better appreciate this machine if you live so close.  You need to buy from this machine everyday. You need to love this machine.

pokemon-photography:

pleasedontactuallyfuckamerica:

honestly-itsjustspooky:

pokemon-photography:

Pokemon Center  Vending Machine - Bellevue, WA.

I go there all the time and no one is ever there. Everyone is always at the Starbucks right next to it. It’s kind of sad 😔

are you kidding me these things are all over the malls here and i’ve never seen anyone use them and i don’t understand

I once traveled 600 miles to purchase a plush from this machine then take pictures of it.  You better appreciate this machine if you live so close.  You need to buy from this machine everyday. You need to love this machine.

3 hours ago on October 22nd, 2014 | J | 4,217 notes
Tagged as: #pokemon 
kurisu004:

のぞにこ~ | あぎりんぱ [pixiv] 

kurisu004:

のぞにこ~ | あぎりんぱ [pixiv] 

3 hours ago on October 22nd, 2014 | J | 99 notes

latiox:

Serena is a magical girl

3 hours ago on October 22nd, 2014 | J | 846 notes

nyannerz:

evnw:

concepthuman:

remember when we were all excited for Sailor Moon Crystal

image

image

3 hours ago on October 22nd, 2014 | J | 3,358 notes

✦ Section of my Pokémon TCG collection.
 Section of my Pokémon TCG collection.
3 hours ago on October 22nd, 2014 | J | 168 notes
Tagged as: #pokemon #cards 
inushige:

「会长」/「loliK」の作品 [pixiv] #pixitail

inushige:

「会长」/「loliK」の作品 [pixiv] #pixitail

3 hours ago on October 22nd, 2014 | J | 2,995 notes
halfys:

Super cute anime girl in mint sweater. Colored this during the livestream. Done with copic markers and micron pens. 

halfys:

Super cute anime girl in mint sweater. Colored this during the livestream. Done with copic markers and micron pens. 

6 hours ago on October 21st, 2014 | J | 1,038 notes
Tagged as: #art 
7 hours ago on October 21st, 2014 | J | 1,869 notes
Tagged as: #MLP 

└(o ⇔ o)┘ =33333

└(o ⇔ o)┘ =33333

9 hours ago on October 21st, 2014 | J | 2,507 notes
Tagged as: #digimon 

conunundrum:

Allagash Abductions (1976)

Jim and Jack Weiner, Charlie Foltz and Chuck Rak claim they were abducted by aliens during a camping trip near Allagash, Maine on August 20, 1976. According to the men, during hypnotic regression, they recalled the experience of being taken aboard an alien spacecraft and “probed and tested by four-fingered beings with almond shaped eyes and languid limbs”. (Depiction above).

However, there are doubts as to whether this has actually happened or if it was all an elaborate hoax.

Read More here, here, & here 

10 hours ago on October 21st, 2014 | J | 105 notes
Tagged as: #ufo #ufology